The applications for 2022 open today (April 18th).
The deadline is August 20th.
These are the scholarship details:
- One grand prize winner will receive a scholarship of $5,000/year for 4 years of college/university. In addition they will receive a 1-3 month internship after graduation.
- Scholarship is open to current high school and college students meeting the following criteria:
- Interested in/studying technology, computer science, or engineering
- Minimum GPA: 3.0
Interested students can go here to learn more: https://www.perlego.com/mission-scholarship-bursary-programme
Application Deadline: October 31, 2021
The Linda Milbourn Fellowship in Landscape Architecture awards $5,000 per application cycle to one student enrolled in a college/university graduate-level program pursuing a degree in landscape architecture. Eligibility is open to U.S. citizens and resident aliens.
Applicant must demonstrate involvement in an experiential learning project (research, project, plan, or other direct impact/benefit) to a recognized Association member public garden, botanic garden, arboretum or other closely aligned public horticulture institution in the U.S.
- Project must be coordinated between student, public garden project advisor, and college/university academic or faculty advisor
- Fellowship recipients are responsible to secure/confirm the ability to conduct the project and/or utilize the garden(s) where it will be undertaken.
- The project does not need to end before the term of the Fellowship but must begin to occur after the awardee is named.
The Ellis Civic Fellowship identifies two students from each incoming class who are committed to serving the community and investing in their own leadership development during their time at the UW!
If selected as an Ellis Fellow, you will receive a scholarship (totaling $12,000 over four years), personalized advising, supported connections with community engaged projects, and opportunities to develop as a civic leader.
The Fellowship is open to students interested in any major of study, as long as you agree to make Public Service, Community Engagement, and Civic Leadership Development key aspects of your time at the UW. Ellis Fellows explore a variety of local non-profit organizations and work with campus and community mentors to develop themselves as civic leaders. This hands-on learning helps you gain experience to prepare you for life beyond college!
HOW DO I APPLY?
Learn more about the fellowship requirements and what makes a good candidate by visiting our website. Email questions about the fellowship or our application process to firstname.lastname@example.org. And be sure to complete the online application by noon on Monday, October 25.