We will host two virtual Information Sessions with Julie Parrett, Graduate Program Coordinator. The Info Sessions will include an Overview of the MLA Program and our Admissions Process and time to speak with current students. A link to the sessions will be provided after you RSVP.
- Thursday, November 18, 2021 – 1:00-3:00 pm Seattle time (PST – GMT-08:00)
- Friday, December 17, 2021 – 11:00 am – 1:00 pm Seattle time (PST – GMT-08:00)
Thursday, October 14, 2021
Program and Admissions Process Overview
Meet our Faculty
Watch faculty videos below and read faculty bios.
Take a Tour of Gould Hall including the landscape studios
Take a Virtual Tour of CBE
including our Makerspaces, Labs, Digital Commons, BE Library, Studios, Classrooms, and Gould Court where we celebrate our work and community.
See Landscape Architecture Studio spaces and activities
Learn about our Professional Advisory Council
The Professional Advisory Council (PAC) is a volunteer group of practicing landscape architects, formed to support the Department’s teaching, outreach and fundraising efforts.
- UW MLA Fact Sheet [PDF]
- MLA 2019-20 Financial Aid [PDF]
- MLA I Typical Course Sequence Chart [PDF]
- MLA II Typical Course Sequence Chart [PDF]
- MLA/MUP 3-year Typical Course Sequence Chart [PDF]
- MLA/MUP 4-year Typical Course Sequence Chart [PDF]
- MLA/MArch Typical Course Sequence Chart [PDF]